10.07.2009

here and there

A few pictures, to start off.


Dave, me, Bethany, Pat, and Kevin @ dinner before the DeArmonds headed back to Durham.


Dave and I in Coach K territory, outside Cameron Stadium, at Duke.

Had a good run today after 3 days off.  It was windy and cool and perfectly fall - even some light misting rain.  Hooray!  And I've signed up for the W.O.O.F. trail run in Bluffton, Indiana at the start of November.  I'm hoping to do a few more runs out at Oxbow Park this month to get my ankles a little better acclimated to softer surfaces.

And tonight is minestrone soup with kidney beans (and maybe added broccoli... because broccoli in minestrone just sounds really good to me) and fresh bread.  And now I need to get home to start making it!

I kind of want to change the URL for my blog to something more generic, rather than my name.  Then I'll import all of this to the new site.  I need name suggestions!  I thought about eatnrun4fun but it kind of seemed long and maybe too cliche.  What do you think?  Or should I just keep it all as is?

1 comment:

  1. What about something with your header: A Boy, A Girl, A Kitty? I bet aboyagirlakitty.com is avail!

    ReplyDelete